Loving Pets Plaid Paw Fashion Mat
Calling all plaid lovers! Our newest Fashion Mat features a soft plaid pattern with a cute paw print center. This beautiful pastel mat will match any house décor. The mat is designed to protect your floors by absorbing spills quickly with a loom-woven fabric. This fashion mat has a no-slip backer to prevent sliding and noise. They are machine washable requiring little care at a very affordable price.
CLEANING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR PET'S BOWLS AND MAT
Keeping your floor surfaces clean and dry with a dog bowl mat is just the beginning. So, when should you wash your pet's food or water bowl — and how?
Washing your dog's bowls daily is important to remove potentially harmful bacteria. Try to use the following recommendations based on the type of food, water bowl and mat you use for your pet:
- Dog bowl with water: Aim to wash your dog's water bowl at least once a day.
- Dog bowl with wet food: If you use raw meat or canned food, washing and sanitizing your dog's bowl after every meal is crucial.
- Dog bowl with dry food: If you feed with kibble, shoot for a once-a-day wash following your dog's final meal.
- Dog mat: Cleaning your dog mat daily is essential, especially if it's the main item protecting your floor from spills.
TIPS FOR MAINTAINING YOUR DOG'S MAT
Here are three tips for managing your dog's mat:
- Spot clean small spills: When your dog makes a little bit of a mess, cleaning it up quickly is important to prevent bacteria from growing. You can take a warm cloth and wipe the mat to remove the mess.
- Clean thoroughly once a week or month: You should regularly deep clean the dog mat to remove any contamination missed by spot cleaning.
- Use a washing machine: Due to the high heat of these machines, you can be sure your dog mat is thoroughly cleaned.