Himilayan Yaky Stick 12 Inch Dog Chew
Yaky STICK 12-inch is a winning combination of dogs two favorite chews: Himalayan Dog Chews and bully sticks. Made from 100% North American beef pizzle and lactose-free Himalayan cheese. We make them by hand, in-house, to ensure the highest quality product for your dog. These 100% natural chews are made with no binding agents and no preservatives. Yaky STICK 12″ are an all-natural, flavorful alternative to rawhide chews. They are easily digestible; gluten, grain, wheat, corn, and soy-free. We have removed the lactose from the cheese; providing a healthy treat for your dog that won’t upset your dog’s belly. Handmade in the USA.
Cheese(cultured, pasteurized skimmed milk & enzymes), beef, salt, lime juice.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 78.7%, Crude Fat Min 5.7%, Crrude Fiber Max 1.0%, Moisture Max 10.2%, Ash Max 3.4%
- Handmade in Washington State using patented processes without using any glue or binding agents
- All-natural chew; great alternative to rawhide
- Easily digestible
- Combines the taste of beef and cheese
- 100% natural and made without preservatives
It’s important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age, and habits. Check out our Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog. You can find the Chewmeter on the back of all our packaging.
Advice for use
- Give as a reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat.
- Best for dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if a potential hazard presents itself.